5 men, 5 characters, 5 cognacs,
Selecting the cognacs that best represent each of the five generations of the CAMUS Family, CAMUS has created a blend as an organoleptic biography.
· The extraordinary temperament of Jean-Baptiste CAMUS is represented by the nobility and the structure of Bons Bois cognac.
· The intensity and generosity of a Fins Bois cognac has been chosen to remember Gaston CAMUS.
· With its proud suppleness and pleasant, long finish, the Petite Champagne has been chosen to pay homage to Michel Camus.
· The body and the persistence of a Borderies cognac suggest the delicate passion and integrity of Jean-Paul CAMUS.
· The fifth eau-de-vie - a Grande Champagne cognac - is evocative of Cyril CAMUS’s instinctive spirit, driven by a desire to live the CAMUS legend, taking it further and higher.